This not only raises serious questions about your ability to serve as the head of the Justice Department, but also begs the question of why an anti-gun Administration would knowingly force licensed firearms dealers to sell guns to violent criminals. I raise this because Operation Fast and Furious — if the facts of this case had not come to light — would have been used by this Administration as another false argument to attack law-abiding American gun owners.
Operation “Fast and Furious” is not some fluke or wild idea of the Obama administration. The operation is an open window into the way this administration operates, with all the implications that brings with it. I’ll break it down for you.
- It was 100% ideologically driven. This administration believes American citizens cannot be trusted with guns
- It was dangerously amateurish
- It demonstrates callous, reckless disregard for human lives
- It’s true target was to subvert the US Constitution
- It was designed to punish law-abiding citizens
- It demonstrated complete disregard for international diplomatic courtesies
- It requires everyone from Obama on down to lie under oath with full knowledge of their mendacity
- It relies heavily on a fawning, ideologically aligned media to cover it up
- It is fundamentally illegal, immoral and unethical
- There will be no accountability
- The majority of the American people will not believe the truth could be possible in this country
- They will get away with murder